Adam's Beanstalk

A daily adventure-bag of insights and old bones from an unknown poet in Manitoba's south. Caveat: Not everything is to be taken literally. Things are often shaded with poetic crayons; be the owl. Also, not all these bones are collected from different fields. Find themes that run througout each post and the journal as a whole; the most insignificant event may be part of an ear.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Those Renew Days


Well, how-dee-ho to you all! Just wanted to tells all you readers out there that I will be packin' up the saddles and ridin' down the trails out west this next week on Rosenort EMC's very own Magical Mystery (Spring) Tour, which will take us through ghost towns and native reserves, and even through a jail (How I loved my time alone!). There are sure to be lives that are changed on this trip, so I'd ask y'all to pray for us. God willin', I do know when I'll be coming back again: next Monday. So until then, Happy Trails!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss your daily hypothesizings and general philosophizing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home