Adam's Beanstalk

A daily adventure-bag of insights and old bones from an unknown poet in Manitoba's south. Caveat: Not everything is to be taken literally. Things are often shaded with poetic crayons; be the owl. Also, not all these bones are collected from different fields. Find themes that run througout each post and the journal as a whole; the most insignificant event may be part of an ear.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Be bop be bop be bop be, one bird sits in a lonely tree

*This post will be more enjoyable if you snap your fingers along with the simplistic words.

Saturday
Walked outside
it was white
there was snow
snow is bad

filled the boots
filled the air
filled the swing
as I swung
filled the mind
filled the mind
do do do

Saturday
got a ride
to Paul's house
went inside
talked about
the end times
ate some cheese

then we got
the scrabble board
tried not to start
a holy war
twice the words
twice the fun
I spelled BIFFED

then was Paul
with AZUL
and Jason
dropped an UG
which we still
don't think
is a word.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jason has gotten away with his illegitimate words long enough. Jordan knows what is happening here. It is time for jihad!

 
At 1:11 p.m., Blogger Kelsey Loewen said...

I thought the game was legit. I myself didnt last long, but fun none the less. Adam, by the way, i enjoyed your previous ditty that you posted, and I DID snap my fingers to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home